SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
As an experienced Low-code engineer, you help building applications that bring efficiencies with our colleagues, that boost productivity or that can replace existing applications or processes that will be phased out. You will also help less experienced colleagues in developing those applications and bring them to a next level of experience.
You do this in close collaboration with the stakeholders of the respective product/process and the Product Owner of the low-code squad.
Your technical and business experience in these areas allow you to inspire for an optimal business result, empowering the squad engineers for their knowledge and experience.
On top of that, you also discuss newly to be developed solutions with the product owner, architect and analyst and are prepared to challenge proposals to ensure we always come up with the best possible solutions that fit the landscape and are future-proof.
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
- In-depth knowledge of low-code technologies with proven experience, preferably in Outsystems and Microsoft Power Platform
- Strong understanding of low-code concepts and market
- Show a clear interest in other technologies that enable fast, flexible and financially interesting solutions (e.g. RPA-platforms);
- 5+ years of strong experience delivering Digital Solutions and/or a background that comprises both solid business understanding as well as high level understanding of high-quality digital product delivery;
- Experience in application design (data-model, UI wireframing, business logic patterns, …)
- Experience in automation that covers business acumen, time management skills and a passion for learning
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications in different business domains.
- Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation including low-code proof of concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively in multiple business areas;
- Strong and creative problem solving, analysis, and design skills and always on the lookout for new ideas;
- Comfortable to work remote and independent with an international team and group of stakeholders;
- You express yourself fluently in English
Which task can you expect?
- Develop applications as designed and described by the architects and functional analyst
- communicate to stakeholders about the current state of their automation requests.
- responsible for successful delivery of technical solutions.
- Provide documentation for a fluent handover from development to support.
- Ensure qualitative solutions by performing testing, guiding user acceptance testing and capturing & processing end user feedback.
- ensure that product requirements solve important customer/business problems;
manage multiple stakeholders’ competing, conflicting requirements and work closely with the Product Owner to allow development of new low-
- code solutions in an efficient manner and balanced with the existing OS-landscape;
- participate in ceremonies, squad meetings, and demo sessions to business owners.
- Technical coaching of junior squad members that join the squad
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.