SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Purpose of Role
To provide leadership, focus and a coordinated payroll service to our customers, ensuring competitive advantage using leading operational tools and techniques, maximising productivity, and providing an exceptional quality of service to our customer. Essential therefore is the need to understand how to drive process improvement by utilisation of the latest techniques and methodologies.
To lead and manage change control projects with accountability to ensure delivery to contractual requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and direction to colleagues by promoting the corporate strategy, SD Worx Values and ensuring a highly motivated team environment is created so that clients receive excellent service and support thus maintaining customer NPS.
• Undertake full line management responsibilities for individuals and a team, including recruitment, performance management, resource assignment, personal development planning and other line management activities to drive objectives, drive internal progression and support colleague engagement.
• Support senior management in developing our employee NPS, customers Pulse/NPS and prospects (references).
• Accountability to manage complaints to resolution using SD Worx complaints process.
• Manage, maintain, and report on KPIs to senior client and internal management.
• Highlight importance and support enablement of key resource across UK and Mauritius
• Drive efficiencies in the resourcing approach, to drive a cost management culture.
• Troubleshoot complex customer issues using the appropriate people or resources required for a prompt resolution. Taking ownership and seeing it through to the end
• Build and nurture customer relationships to ensure maximisation of future revenues and business profit.
• Understand and anticipate the customer needs and environment and recommend ‘value added’ solutions to the customer whilst maintaining a high quality of service delivery.
• Manage cross functional relationships and senior leadership team stakeholders.
• Manage the smooth transition to new solution and service delivery model.
• Manage monthly review with clients and project team to ensure errors and issues are, where possible managed out of the new solution
• Manage account profitability and understand and if needed the staffing blend to optimise commercial performance but not at the cost of meeting service obligations.
• Drive efficiencies within resource, to drive a cost management culture.
• Manage costs and support account profitability
Knowledge, Technical Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• CIPP or equivalent payroll certification
• Experience (10+years) managing an operations team
• Operational and service management experience
• Considerable experience in influencing senior managers where no line control exists.
• Experience of managing/overseeing large projects
• Experience of leading change management programmes at senior management level
• Demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding budgetary objectives.
• Demonstrates a prominent level of people management ability.
• Sound understanding of financial modelling.
• High quality presentation skills
• Ability to drive operational excellence.
• Ideally retail sector experience
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.