As a proud member of the SD Worx family, Protime is a thriving European HR software solutions provider, delivering value through Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Access and Scheduling. We're all about making time valuable, and we do it every day with our 450 dedicated employees across Europe.
Our strategic goal at Protime is to become the number one Workforce Management player in Europe. This means that we are looking for new customers, mainly in the mid market and large enterprise range, both domestic and multi-country.
To achieve this goal we are looking for an Sales Consultant that loves solution selling and will search for companies which we can help optimising their HR processes, creating transparency towards their employees and taking data driven decisions on planning and resourcing. You will be part of a bigger international organisation and a team of colleagues doing the same job in different countries.
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you will be responsible for growing Protime sales in the UK. You will also receive:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
All round passion in sales and a strong drive to earn your customers trust, as well as:
- Experience in a sales (new account) management role
- Experience in software solution selling (in WFM would be an added value)
- Experience in managing relationships at various degrees of seniority
- Experience in managing/overseeing opportunities / changes to time and budget
- Excellent analytical, commercial and presentation skills
- Demonstrates a high level of people management ability and managing expectations
Which task can you expect?
- You are a real hunter who works closely with marketing initiatives to generate a continuous influx of leads. You think along about the sales strategy and advise on the lead channels and sectors. Prospecting is much more than cold calling with us!
- You are responsible for the expansion of our UK based domestic and international customers in the mid market and large enterprises range.
- You know how to convince our buyers of our solutions. This means being able to have conversations with HR managers, facility managers, operational managers, finance managers, procurement and more
- You enrich your product knowledge and test it against the weaknesses/strengths of competing products.
- You are actively looking for opportunities and will need to create, together with marketing, a transparent view on your potential market but also on the competition working on this market.
- You are responsible for a good collaboration and hand over to our operational dept once the deal is closed so that the user experience stays on the same high level during the implementation.