At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Which task can you expect?
As a System engineer – Microsoft Web & Cloud Hosting Platform you have a healthy interest in new products on the market, openness to new technologies and also like to work with and for people. You also carry out support activities and support the developers/stakeholders regarding the tools they use in their job and you also understand their needs.
Web & Cloud Hosting: Design, deploy, and manage Microsoft-based web hosting solutions or Azure Cloud solutions. Also including Windows Server, Internet Information Services (IIS), ASP.NET, ensuring optimal performance, security, and reliability for our clients' websites and applications.
Architectural Design: Collaborate with clients to understand their requirements and design tailored architectural solutions. This includes developing system architecture, defining technical specifications, and ensuring alignment with business goals.
Performance Optimization: Continuously search for opportunities and bottlenecks to improve the maintainability, performance, and stability of the hosting environment and authentication solutions. Implement solutions to enhance efficiency and responsiveness.
Security: Implement and maintain robust security measures, (SSO, intrusion detection systems, SSL certificates, authentication, headers ,…) to protect hosting environments and customer data against cyber threats.
Support: Provide 3rd line technical support, addressing hosting-related inquiries, architectural consultations, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
Automation: Develop and implement automation scripts and tools to streamline deployment, configuration, and maintenance tasks on the hosting platform.
Documentation: Create and maintain detailed documentation related to configurations, architectural designs, best practices, and troubleshooting procedures
Expectations, Experience & Knowledge
You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player
- You are good in communication and stress resistant
- You work very accurately and structured
- You realize the importance of good documentation
- You are willing to carry out interventions outside normal hours
- Nice to have :
- AZ-104 certification ( AZ-104=Azure administrator).
Work experience in an agile environment where scrum methodology was applied
- Very good communication skills (English)
- Inspires colleagues within and outside the team
- Dares to speak up, gives feedback and values transparency
- Takes ownership of the presented issues with the necessary passion
- Mature professional: someone who is autonomous, proactive and takes initiative
- Someone who is able to take a pragmatic approach
- Someone who will always keep the customer in mind
- Someone who is result driven, and for whom making a deadline is a challenge
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.