SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
Our product HRnet is a leading Human Resources Information System (designed and developed as a Web application), covering Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Talent Management, Travel management and other HR modules and processes.
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and hybrid working from home
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
- Knowledge of MS SQL database
- Slovenian language native speaker
- Experience or familiarity with web-based technologies; ability to quickly learn product specifics
- Proven ability to solve customer issues through thorough investigation
- Demonstrated skills in building strong customer relationships
- Advantage - knowledge of HR processes
- Education: minimum bachelor degree
Which task can you expect?
- Technical support to HRnet apllication users by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding clients through corrective steps
- Control and verification of data through the Microsoft SQL database
- Cooperation with implementation and development teams
- Proposing HRnet improvements based on the experience of working with users
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.