At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
What do you have to offer?
- Degree in IT/IT related fields or equal by experience.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the ITSM tools with proven work experience.
- Experience in working in Agile squads. Working in international environment is considered as a plus.
- Working independently, being able to lead process discussions and business requirement discussions with the business stakeholders.
- ITIL certifications is a plus.
- Being a team player and flexible.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- SQL Knowledge, experience with Azure DevOps and Postman is a plus.
Which task can you expect?
We are currently seeking a dedicated ITSM Functional Analyst to join our team. As the ITSM Functional Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in analyzing, designing, and implementing IT Service Management solutions aligned with our business needs. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of ITSM processes, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications. One of your main goals is to collaborate with the different stakeholders, like business owners, product owners and technical team members.
- Responsible for business requirements gathering and definition: analysis of the business processes, user story refinement. Be a liaison between business & technical teams.
- Comprehending the functional requirements from the stakeholders and translating them to functional/technical solutions.
- Gathering, creating and maintaining current and future business process flows for both internal use and SD Worx’ business.
- Collaborating regularly with stakeholders, the Product Owners, Business Owners and Development teams.
- Taking ownership and doing close follow up on project/s assigned, ensuring targets are met.
- Coaching junior colleagues on business and functional analysis best practices
- Provide training and support to end-users on ITSM tools and functionalities.
- Assist in the documentation of ITSM processes, procedures, and user guides.
- Conduct system testing, troubleshooting and support during development phase
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.