Are you passionate about payroll, self-motivated and driven in the work you do? Looking for a new opportunity with a large international company with two offices in Ireland? You would be joining a large, dynamic and rapidly growing organisation. In March 2023 we won the Best Place to Work award and are committed to being an excellent workplace. Due to continued expansion we want to recruit bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated people to become part of our ever-growing team. Our payroll team are based in our offices in Bray, Co Wicklow (3 mins from the end of the M50)
In Ireland SD Worx, formerly Intelligo is a leading provider of payroll software and services operating in Ireland for 27 years. Our software is the best in the market, the Big 4 and all other major payroll processors use it. We pay 20% of corporate Ireland and have global clients in every industry. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering dependable and robust payroll solutions.
We work hard every day to maintain and build on that reputation, from product development, project delivery, support and maintenance, through to go-live and ongoing payroll services. We are a Trusted Payroll Partner for many of the world’s most recognised brands, who rely on us to deliver accurate payroll solutions for each and every pay day.
We are seeking a Senior Payroll Executive in Ireland on a fixed term contract for 15 months.
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you will collect and process of client payroll information, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments helping to run a smooth and accurate payroll process for our customers. You will also receive:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
All round passion in payroll and a strong drive to ensure we give the best service to our customers. As well as:
- IPASS qualified or in the process of becoming qualified.
- Actively involved in running an irish payroll, filing returns and dealing with employee queries.
- UK payroll experience, while not a necessity, would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, SAP, etc).
- Strong maths skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to prioritise and handle a high volume of Payroll Team queries.
- Displays great attention to detail and analytical ability.
Which task can you expect?
- Offer guidance and direction and assist the team with difficult payroll issues.
- Ensure payroll delivery meets all governance, legal and compliance standards.
- Continuous Improvement of processes and practices.
- Consistent review of system level controls and reconciliation
- Support any / all internal and external payroll audits.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish payroll including statutory payments and pension plans.
- Coordination of Taxes / Social Charges, Pensions, Insurance payments.
- Manage client relationships.
- Collect daily, weekly, or monthly timesheets.
- Process bi-weekly, weekly monthly, quarterly, and annual payrolls in accordance with payroll cycle.
- Accountable for collection and processing of client monthly payroll instructions and monitoring results and validating accuracy.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each pay period using payroll software.
- Carry out payroll checks as required.
- Coordination of Taxes/Social Charges, Pensions, Insurance payments.
- Respond to / address HR and / or employee queries arising on supported payrolls.
- Keep informed and trained on latest payroll regulations / updates for entities supported.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines (GDPR)
- Schedule bank payments.
- Distribute payment statements (digital or paper).
- Report on payroll costs.
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations.
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases.
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.