SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
Exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created team who are giving support to the UK and Mauritius (MAU) payroll teams in providing governance and legislative controls under the SD Worx’s Quality Management System for SD Worx customers.
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
All round passion in ensuring data is 100% accurate and a strong drive to ensure we are giving the best service to our customers. You will also have:
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to think outside of the box
- Demonstrable customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage, ideally including Word and Excel
- Experience running and analysing reports/exports
- Experience / knowledge of payroll is beneficial, however open to individuals who have worked in a similar role / in audit / compliance, ideally with financial / payroll data
Which task can you expect?
- Effectively plan and manage own workload; servicing and supporting the payroll team with the delivery of customer payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Validate data processed by the payroll teams with additional checking & controls.
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts to support routine, non-routine, and complex customer queries.
- Validate Month and Tax Year end processing with the payroll teams to the agreed deadlines.
- Provide support to the payroll Team Manager/Senior Payroll Execs/ Payroll Execs with complex payroll queries and provide additional pay processing support to complete pay to the agreed deadlines.
- Identify opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
- Ensure full and up to date documentation is in place to support all areas of the end-to-end service.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist Checks & Controls Manager with coaching and development of less experienced team members.
- Support and share knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team to achieve successful delivery pf payrolls.
- Recognise and promote opportunities for Added Value Services
- Take responsibility for own personal development plan in line with Company objectives and values.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.