At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Are you the dynamic controller, passionate about finance and data-driven insights, curious and eager to learn to join our Business Controlling team that we are looking for?
The controller is the key business supporting person for finance related matters. This primarily relates to performing analysis, setting up and maintaining reporting structures & reports, interpreting the financials (story telling), and translating business decisions and trends into financial forecasts and budgets.
The controller has regular contact with the accounting team, with other controllers of the team, and especially the intensive interaction with the business is absolutely required for a proper result. These activities result in a very dynamic team, taking up different challenges, close to the heart of the company and with a good balance between routine operations and ad hoc work.
We are currently looking for junior financial controller within the region Benelux and Southern-Europe. In this role you will support the country controllers within this region and report the regional controller.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Prepare and analyze monthly management reports per country and/or business unit
- Support country controllers with the monthly analysis of actuals in comparison with budget, forecast & previous year as well as historical trends
- Support country controllers with the quarterly forecast preparation and the annual budget preparation
- Interact with local accounting teams and local management to fulfill the tasks above
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support management with financial decisions
- Participate in local and global initiatives for continuous improvement
- Master degree in economics or finance
- You have 2-3 years of relevant working experience (accounting, controlling, financial analysis), a first controlling experience is a plus.
- You are pro-active, critical, good with numbers and have problem-solving mindset
- You have strong communication skills
- You are eager to learn
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP4Hana, SAP Analytics Cloud and Power BI is a plus
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.