We’re now looking for a Team Manager/Agile Coach to SD Worx Payroll & Reward Sweden Cluster located in Stockholm. As an inspiring Agile Coach, you will have a key role in facilitating continuous development of agile ways of working within SD Worx Payroll and Reward Swedish Cluster. You will be responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes of different squads, keeping up continuous improvement momentum and coaching different squads. You will be also responsible for people processes and related administrative tasks for your direct reports within the Cluster.
Coaching of the Cluster:
- Foster self-organization and team spirit within the Cluster's squads
- Promote continuous improvement within the Cluster’s squads
- Coach the squads in establishing value for our customers and SD Worx, trust, transparency, effective practices, and continuous improvement
- Coach Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure they can impact the squads according to their roles
- Coach the Cluster to create an environment where agile values and principles are adopted and applied
- Support Cluster Lead e.g., in initiating recruitment and guiding people development to ensure sufficient capabilities within the Cluster
- Build agile capabilities: develop training plans, design trainings and act as agile trainer
- Participate actively in the international SD Worx Agile Coach community.
- Responsible for people processes and related administrative tasks for direct reports within the Cluster
Who you are :
- You have a natural interest in people and are a convincing and inspiring personality
- You have experience of leading people : both seniors and juniors, as well as profiles with different competences (for e.g people with subject matter competences as well as programmers)
- You are characterized by emotional Intelligence and conflict resolution skills
- You see yourself as an influencer and inspiring leader for your team and colleagues
- You have strong collaboration and communication skills
- It is natural for you to be a role model and coach for your colleagues and direct reports
- You have good agile understanding and several years of experience in working in agile organization
- You have demonstrated ability to support agile transformation
- You have fluent written and verbal English languages skills (Swedish is preffered but not mandatory).
- You have ideally minimum bachelor’s degree
About SD Worx
SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.