At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Which task can you expect?
We are looking for a React Front-End Developer to join the Websites Squad in the Marketing Excellence team. In this role you will bring designs and components to live on our different types of websites (country websites, e-commerce websites, etc.). You will be the go-to person for all development related questions and tasks for our websites. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will be involved in the websites projects from A to Z, from concepts to realisation. In this role, you will have the chance to continuously learn about new technologies and become an expert in website technology we use.
- You will be responsible for optimal display on different devices and channels.
- You will work together with a passionate multi-disciplinary (developers, functional analysts, UX/UI designers, ….) and international team to achieve the perfect result.
- Experience with Next.js is a plus.
- You can convert a design into pixel-perfect front-end code
- You have a knowledge of W3C standards and understand the importance of usability, accessibility and SEO.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Git and a CMS is a plus
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing websites
- You are open-minded, agile and flexible
- You can take ownership of development with the necessary passion.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.