SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
Job Summary: The Application Support Analyst will have to ensure the technical support of our products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing and support service to customers
• Collaborate with both onshore and offshore team members
• Accurately plan, record time and effort spent on activities via trackers
• Communicate orally and in writing with customers to provide good service
• Take ownership and follow up on assigned incidents/tickets
• Be logical and provide SWOT analysis when faced with challenges and problems
• Ensure responsive and timely incident resolution.
• Analyse, prioritize and follow-up on incidents/change requests. Note that other duties may be assigned by Team Leader/Manager.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Diploma or Degree holder in IT
• At least 1-2 years of experience in application support.
• Outstanding communicator (both written and oral) in English
• Work well alone as well as in a team
• Customer Service oriented
• Adaptable and Flexible when faced with tight deadlines
• Quality Orientated
• Computer/IT savviness
• Knowledge of industry standards and project methodologies
• Knowledge of software development concepts and life cycles
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• SQL Future Competencies
• Connect Beyond Boundaries - Deliver Quality & Efficiency - Level 1
• Delight Customer - Deliver Quality & Efficiency - Level 1
• Functional Expertise - Deliver Quality & Efficiency - Level 1
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.