At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components
- The development of new functionalities for Globe payroll users
- The refactoring of existing code in compliance with new standards
- Coding and use of reusable libraries in our various microservices
- Writing of technical documentation
- Actively participate in technical design workshops
- Ensure knowledge transfer from/to Java developers
Educational & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or IT related field
- At least 8 years’ experience of working as a Full Stack or Back End Developer
- Technologies: Java 11, JEE 8, Maven, SQL (PostgreSQL), ActiveMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Angular
- Exposure to Git & GitLab (merge request/review), API Rest
- Industry and full life cycle experience in a java-based environment, along with exceptional analytical, design and problem-solving capabilities
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Experience of Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Exposure in working in Agile Environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, French would be very appreciated
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.