SD Worx SAP Solutions is an international division within SD Worx that focuses on digital HR transitions primarily with SAP solutions. We transform our clients' HR organizations into true business support organizations through smarter technologies that drive organizations' strategies. Make cloud your legacy with SD Worx SAP Solutions!
What do we have to offer?
A people-oriented job in which you will shape, implement, and guide digital HR solutions for our customers and take your clients and their businesses across Europe to the next level. Plus:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: thanks to seasoned co-workers, training courses, an extensive e-learning academy, and challenging projects
- Career growth: map out your own development path with our internal platform MyMove and grasp various career opportunities, both locally and internationally
What do you have to offer?
A deep understanding of HR processes plus affinity with tech. Or a deep understanding of tech plus affinity with HR. Either way, those determined to get to the bottom of our customers’ needs will fit right in. But also:
- Bachelor degree (HBO) Kronos (dimensions) certified is preferred, or WFM experience Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Ambition & inquisitiveness,
- Excellent communication skills
- Driver’s License
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, additional local languages (especially Dutch or German) are a bonus.
Which task can you expect?
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the nature of the project, but may include:
- Work closely with sales and presales team, acting as point of contact with our WFM practice
- Work and collaborate on Sales/Presales, elaborating statement of works and contracts - Work closely with project team, project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to develop the scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives Identify team capacity needs – all areas - - Experience in managing stakeholders Supervise, Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks Supervise and produce program reports for all WFM projects
- Work closely with project team, identifying key requirements for cross-functional teams, like DMI Deep knowledge in any of the WFS Solution and assess the business impact on WFM implementations
- Be able to design, define and assess technical and functional WFM architecture
- Eight or more years of experience in an upper-management role, always in relation to the WFM area Exceptional skills in leadership, time management, facilitation, and organization
- Collaborate and work closely with Marketing department – Campaigns, webinars… - - Change Management knowledge and performance evaluation processes would be a plus Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software would be a plus
What to expect from the application process?
- Fill out the form and upload your English CV
- Is your profile aligned with the job? Then we’ll give you a call
- If all goes well during that first conversation, we’ll invite you to see if your technical skills are a match with SD Worx through a (Teams) interview
- If you are convincing, we’ll get to know each other better during a (Teams) interview to see if we are a cultural fit.
- Do we look like the perfect match? Then we’ll draw up a concrete job offer. Hopefully you’ll like it, so we can soon welcome you on your first working day!
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx SAP Solutions lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.