SD Worx SAP Solutions is an international division within SD Worx that focuses on digital HR transitions primarily with SAP solutions. We transform our clients' HR organizations into true business support organizations through smarter technologies that drive organizations' strategies. Make cloud your legacy with SD Worx SAP Solutions!
What do we have to offer?
A people-oriented job in which you will shape, implement and guide digital HR solutions for our customers and take your clients and their businesses across Europe to the next level. Plus:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: thanks to seasoned co-workers, training courses, an extensive e-learning academy, and challenging projects
- Career growth: map out your own development path with our internal platform MyMove and grasp various career opportunities, both locally and internationally
What do you have to offer?
A deep understanding of HR processes plus affinity with tech. Or a deep understanding of tech plus affinity with HR. Either way, those determined to get to the bottom of our customers’ needs will fit right in. But also:
- Proven experience (X years) as a SAP AM Functional Consultant, with a track record of successful implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of asset management and maintenance processes.
- Experience in integrating SAP AM with other SAP modules.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in collaborative environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP certification will be highly valued.
Which task can you expect?
**Implementation and Configuration:**
Lead the implementation and configuration of SAP AM modules, ensuring effective integration with other SAP modules and existing enterprise systems.
Provide continuous technical support for the SAP AM module, identifying and resolving issues, and ensuring operational stability.
**Collaboration with Teams:**
Work closely with multifunctional teams, including finance, logistics, and maintenance, to understand business requirements and ensure alignment of SAP AM solutions.
Identify opportunities to improve and optimize asset management processes using the functionalities of SAP AM.
**Training and Documentation:**
Deliver training to end users and create detailed documentation of procedures and processes related to SAP AM.
Participate in projects related to SAP AM from the planning phase through implementation and post-implementation evaluation.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx SAP Solutions lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.