SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
To support our international growth ambitions we are expanding our Global Sales team and we are looking for a driven Global Sales Consultant. As a Global Sales Consultant you will be responsible to sell our international solutions covered by one contract, one contact, one governance, one implementation approach, one set of international solutions (technology and services) suiting the customers’ global organisation and needs.
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you acquire new international business. But also:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
All round passion in Sales and a strong drive to find exactly the solution our customers need. But also:
- You are eager to win and are team player as well; You go for the extra mile;
- At least 2 years work experience in a commercial role in the payroll & HR solutions sector (or similar);
- Have experience working in an international environment;
- You can show experience regarding international outsourcing solutions and you understand the technological aspect of such a setting;
- You have the ability to lead in an effective and efficient way a sales project independently;
- You turn challenges into opportunities;
- Ability to analyse clients’ questions and needs and to submit a suitable offer;
- You take ownership and are not afraid to take positions and formulate solutions;
- Strong commercial, communication and negotiation skills;
- Show impact and ability to quickly gain confidence;
- Strong language skills (written and oral): local language and fluent English as a minimum;
- Thinking out of the box and pragmatism in taking decisions while respecting the processes in place is part of your DNA;
- You have a well organised work attitude and respect deadlines and agreements made with your prospects and colleagues;
- You have the necessary creativity, willingness to learn and drive;
- You are prepared to work with colleagues located in different countries and locations;
- Flexible and prepared to travel; mainly throughout your country of residence, but also occasionally within Europe
Which tasks can you expect?
As Global Sales Consultant you will report to your team manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Achieving net new growth by hunting and acquiring new international business for international SME’s, based on an objective business plan;
- Detecting and understanding client requirements throughout the presales journey and propose the best solution based on SD Worx’ solutions;
- Convincing your clients of the added value of SD Worx thanks to our full range of products and services;
- During the presales journey you are in the driving seat and manage all internal and external key stakeholders of your sales project with the goal to create new and sustainable business;
- Connect on regular basis with key stakeholders within and outside our International Market division to enhance a smooth, efficient and effective collaboration:
- Domestic (sales) teams,
- Product Management & Partner Management teams,
- Presales teams,
- Corporate Legal,
- Operation teams such as service delivery and implementation,
- Our partners.
- Establish a strong relationships with your future customers as you are their trusted advisor;
- Establish a network (eco system) to enable new business through indirect channels and activity;
- Create the correct image of SD Worx as a global Payroll & HR provider by your presence on the market;
- Being able to discuss payroll outsourcing (services and technology) & HR themes tactically and strategically;
- Follow up on Payroll & HR trends, evolutions and innovation and invest in thought leadership
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.