SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
Risk & Security is an international team of security & privacy professionals providing assurance on the security & privacy capabilities of the various SD Worx products. Processing personal data of millions of people and building innovative digital products and services for the payroll and HR services market requires SD Worx to maintain high standards for the security of our customer data.
We are growing fast in the international business and SAP Solutions segments and the Risk & Security Officer International Business & SAP Solutions is a key member of the team reporting directly to the Chief Risk & Security Officer of the group. He/she is responsible for the security & privacy controls for our international customers and products and our SAP solutions offering and drives our security & privacy management system in close cooperation with the management of SAP Solutions and the international business segment.
You will closely work together with our SAP Solution teams and international business operations teams and be supported by security and privacy specialists from our Risk & Security team. Additionally, you can also apply your strengths and grow your experience in security improvement projects in a broader international context from within the Risk & Security team.
As the Risk & Security Officer International Business & SAP Solutions, your aim is to manage and improve the management of security and privacy risks for our International Business offerings and SAP Solutions. You’re able to achieve that by working on the following major activities:
- Provide advice on cyber and information security topics to any projects or initiatives and keep management up to date on security and privacy requirements
- Assess products, processes and vendors to ensure these meet the SD Worx security standards
- Assess security risks and translate these risks into business impact and action plans
- Building trust with customers through assisting sales and account managers with answering security and privacy questions from customers
- Monitor and follow-up on the maturity of the security program and assist business management with further improving the security posture and managing security and privacy risks
- Educating employees and contractors on security best practices and policies and improve security awareness within the business area
- Periodical reporting to business management and the SD Worx Chief Risk & Security Officer
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the information security field and are familiar with the foundations in identity and access management, infrastructure and product security and supplier risk management
- You have experience in developing and driving the implementation of security improvement actions and successfully completing security projects in an international context
- You have experience and a good knowledge of the main security frameworks including ISO27001, NIST cybersecurity framework and the CIS Critical Security Controls
- You are confident in being a critical friend and debating technical approaches and tradeoffs in products and business process vs security
- CISSP/CISM certifications are a considered a plus
- Passionate in driving and improving information security by influencing others. This requires advocating for change with a variety of teams
- You are autonomous, proactive and like to take initiative
- You have strong communication skills and are able to translate technical measures and constraints and articulate business impact
- You love to work in an international context in which you will have contact with colleagues from multiple countries and backgrounds
- You have experience with security concepts of enterprise systems. Experience with SAP is considered a plus.
- Ability to challenge proposed solutions and ways of working
- Good English language skills
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.