At SD Worx Poland, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Poland for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement
- Stable employment conditions: permanent contract of employment (after a 3-month probation period)
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunities
- Private medical care (LuxMed)
- Life insurance & Bonus Plan
- Cafeteria system / Multisport Card
- Meal vouchers – Edenred Card
- Financial allowance for remote working
- Free language courses (during your working hours)
- Subsidy for glasses or lenses (500 PLN once every 2 years)
- Integration events
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
• Proven experience in Polish payroll environment (end-to-end payroll)
• Demonstrable customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication,
• Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including MS Office package and Enova system
• Knowledge of Polish payroll legislation,
• Good command of English,
• Open-minded, proactive and business oriented attitude,
• Experience within customer service environment.
Which task can you expect?
• Effectively plan and manage own workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines,
• Validating and inputting all data received to agreed deadlines,
• Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run,
• Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues, this will include liaising with both internal and external contacts like ZUS, Tax Office etc.
• Managing all aspects of Tax Year End processing,
• Communicating effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis,
• Identifying opportunities to advise and assist other team members,
• Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time,
• Provision and delivery of their performance statistics to the OTM on a monthly basis to meet team leader reporting requirements,
• Supporting and sharing knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and to achieve the location’s success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary,
• To recognize and promote opportunities for Added Value Services,
• To take responsibility for own personal development plan in line with Company objectives and values.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.