At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Which task can you expect?
As a Full Stack Developer, your role will be to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities and actively involved in providing support to junior team members via reviewing and coaching activities if required. Your main tasks and activities will include:
- Support the Product Owner and Scrum Master in setting the right priorities and taking the optimal decisions for the product.
- You collaborate effectively with the other engineers in your squad, tribe and cross tribe.
- You're able to find the perfect balance between thinking along and pushing back on the requirements.
- Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood.
- Development of these user stories as working software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working with focus on the customer.
- Design and development of software modules and business process logic.
- Take the total ownership regarding scope, content and quality
- Coaching and guiding of fellow engineers
- Breaking down more complex pieces of work in smaller chunks which can be implemented by others
Thinking and Acting Outside In
- The ability to absorb knowledge that is immediately applicable in the job. Proactively keeps own expertise up-to-date & consults the right information sources and takes actions to develop their own knowledge when steered in this direction and supported.
- Has an open & critical mind to changing their way of working in times of continuous transformation
- In depth knowledge and continued learning of products and services, tools, best practices, optimal personal organization and professional attitudes.
- In depth knowledge of customer portfolio, productive customer contact points, seeking to deliver service with very high customer satisfaction.
- Ability to present/bring a well-prepared topic in a professional way.
- Ability to develop productive relations with customers (all touch points), colleagues and managers. Be recognized and be accessible as an expert by your direct colleagues, help colleagues.
- Ability to build and use a network to find a win-win solution for customer requests or colleague requests.
- Ability to coach customers and/or colleagues across own networks.
KNOWLEDGE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid programming skills on .Net Core 3.0, C#, SQL, building and consuming RESTful web APIs, including writing unit and integration tests.
- Problem identification and the exercising of sound judgement in their resolution.
- Ability to self-upskill on new technologies and programming languages as required to support the needs of SD Worx.
- Ability to perform to agreed time scales and to department and development standards following an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Confident and effective handling of internal customer relationships at whatever levels evidenced by the achievement of successful collaboration over the achievement of objectives.
- A passion for delivering innovative software development solutions.
- Ability to plan and manage own work items, identify risks and escalate appropriately.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery principles.
- Understanding of and experience in Azure DevOps and GIT
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll applications
Joining date : 3rd Jan 2024
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.