SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
- Bachelor's degree in economics, preferably accounting or finance
- Fluent in local language
- Knowledge of the HRnet payroll application is an advantage
- Experience in payroll for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of Slovenian labor law and legal regulations
- Proactive approach to the problem
- Resourcefulness in using digital tools
- Orientation to clients and achieving business success
Which task can you expect?
- Creation and implementation of a new service at SD Worx Slovenia
- Independent management of several clients in Slovenia in the area of payroll
- Calculation of wages and other income on internal HRnet software, used by more than 250.000 users in the region
- Communication and cooperation with clients
- Preparation, processing and control of documentation for client payroll
- Creation of all legal forms and files for accounting purpose
- Regular monitoring of legislation in the area of payroll and reporting to clients
- Cooperation with the development team and making suggestions for improvements to the HRnet software
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.