SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
As we are changing developing and growing in multiple countries, we are establishing our team in Slovenia. Do you dare to take a first step in the local market?
If you are into challenges and learning, join us in our adventure.
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
You are eager to win and are team player as well and have strong experience in selling SaaS or consulting services. But also:
- Hunter sales person
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience selling SaaS or consulting services, from lead nurturing to deal closing, we will look for understanding of the full sales cycle and your involvement in it
- You have the ability to lead in an effective and efficient way a sales project independently
- You turn challenges into opportunities
- Knowledge of HR processes is an advantage
- Proven ability to analyse and quickly understand customer needs and leverage insights for consultative selling
- Adept at driving two-way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and applying to address customer’s pain points
- Passion to track digital and industry trends and understand its implications for customers
- Ability to work independently and with a team, in an efficient and organized manner
- Ability to accurately forecast, report and successfully close new business
- Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts
- Business development, prospecting and strong presentation skills
- Fluent in local language and English
Which task can you expect?
- Active participation in focusing and directing of business development activities
- Manage your active pipeline of forecasted sales opportunities to meet objectives
- Building our customer base in the region and drive upsell for existing customers
- Create Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to your customer contacts
- Expertise in product and human resources industry
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Manage contracts/offers negotiations
- Attend relevant industry/subject forums/professional associations for competence building
- Close collaboration with experienced team in SD Worx Croatia
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.