At SD Worx Spain, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Spain for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you will evaluate all continuous improvement activities and implement plans to optimize performance and processes. But also:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
All round passion in HR & Payroll and a strong drive to optimize processes. But also:
- Speaking English, French & Spanish fluently
- Knowledge/experience in continuous improvement & Lean management
- Able to be independent on project management
Which task can you expect?
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 2 years working experience in following knowledge areas: lean management, continuous improvement, change management
- Eager to learn about the core business of SD Worx: HR and Payroll
- Knowledge of payroll is a big plus
- Interested in the domain of Service Delivery and Customer Excellence
- Collaborative team player
- Results-driven, ‘hands-on’ individual
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills: communicate effectively with all levels of personnel from peers to management
- Training and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills, keeping work efficiency in mind (workarounds vs structural solutions)
- Open and creative mindset, keen to share ideas
- “Positive Disruption” mindset (challenge current way of working)
- Escalate in case of issues or risks
- Ability to work in an environment that is subject to change
Planning & Reporting
- Maintain microplanning of own tasks and activities, on the basis of the team objectives
- Execute assigned tasks according to requirements and planning
- Evaluate progression and adherence to deadlines on a regular basis
- Transparent reporting of progress of tasks and activities, to all levels in the organisation
- Share key activities and concerns in weekly & daily team huddles
- Basic working knowledge of MS office tools
- Working experience with a service management tooling
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.