At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Which task can you expect?
The Full Stack Developer will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities and is also actively involved in providing support to junior team members via reviewing and coaching activities if required.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing or support service to clients and customers
- Achieve delivery of core/customized products in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Root cause analysis of defects/issues and drive resolution
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) to achieve excellent customer service
- Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned, ensuring targets are met
- Monitor and control metrics for development, testing or support area
- Being a team player and flexible
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Work efficiently on development tasks in accordance with the client and project needs and methodology standards
- Perform code reviews independently, assist in developing revisions and log defects/deficiencies
- Ensure code satisfies design specifications and complies with project standards
- Maintaining code quality across projects
- Fix all detected errors in accordance with agreed schedule
- Check that effort/schedule estimates are realistic and once committed upon, these are being met.
- Resolve design problems and ensure documentation completeness
Educational / Skill / Experience Requirements
- Degree holder in IT/IT related fields
- .NET framework 4.6+ and .NET Core 3.0+
- REST APIs development
- Entity Framework 6 and Entity Framwork Core
- N-Tier Architecture
- Sql server
- Azure : Boards/ Work Items – OPTIONAL CLOUD TECH
- Azure : Repos + CI/CD Pipelines – OPTIONAL CLOUD TECH
- Angular 6+
- Angular Material
- REST APIs consumption
- At least 4 years’ experience in software development
- Experience in backend technologies and building RESTful web APIs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms Azure, and AWS
- Understanding of tracking and versioning systems (TFS, Git, Azure DevOps, ...)
- Experience in working in Agile development teams
- Experience of continuous integration, app build and delivery systems
- Experience of writing secure applications and coding defensively
- Knowledge about Payroll systems would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.