At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
SD Worx is specialized in human resources management providing a full-service offer to its clients: Payroll, HR
and Tax & Legal advice.
The second largest service provider in these fields in Europe, we offer a range of great professional
opportunities to professionals seeking to expand their horizons with an international career.
In the architecture of SD Worx Enterprise tooling, Salesforce plays a crucial role. And this is why your role as our Salesforce Administrator and Developer is so important to us.
Coding, coordinating and collaborating, that is what this job is all about. One of your main goals is to collaborate with the different stakeholders, like product managers and specialists. Together you will make our Salesforce Suite better and more user-friendly. You are responsible for the Salesforce applications and its functionalities based on the requirements of our business and the composed user stories, in close collaboration with the Functional Analysts and Product Owners.
• Comprehending the functional requirements from your stakeholders and translating them to technical solutions. Making sure users understand and are satisfied with your configurations in Salesforce
• Keeping informed about the developments in the Salesforce technology stack, including all innovations that are included in future releases
• Coordinating regularly with stakeholders, like our Support Squad, the Product Owners and the Functional Analysts
• Taking ownership and doing close follow up on project/s assigned, ensuring targets are met
• Performs technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations and Salesforce customization
• Develops custom applications and code (Lightning Aura/Web Components, Apex Controller, Trigger, Callouts,..)
• Write, test, analyse and implement high quality code according to specifications
• Develop and maintain integrations and/or Connectors between Salesforce.com and other applications
Educational / Skill / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce as a Developer.
• In-depth knowledge about the configuration of Salesforce. And able to apply Salesforce APEX, triggers, and various flows.
• Know-how about basic GIT flows. For using Gitlab and source code management using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
• Understanding how to use an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) or code editor with Salesforce plugins for the development of Salesforce, like Salesforce SFDX.
• Experience in working in Agile squads and international environment are considered as a plus.
• Being a team player and flexible
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal and writing)
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.