SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
The SAP Technical Consultant will be working as a member of the SAP team and will be responsible for the delivery of SAP ABAP or Fiori assets. The primary focus of the technical consultant is to provide technical expertise for the system design, implementation, testing and support during the different phases of projects and on user support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To develop quality code by respecting defined standards, procedures and best practices.
• Development, maintenance and updating of existing and new HCM applications with ABAP and ABAP Objects (OO).
• Recording of analysis and conception of technical solution concepts.
• To demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation.
• Documentation of implemented requirements, performance tests and troubleshooting.
• Development and adaptation of forms based on Smart Forms and Adobe Forms.
• Development and adaptation of interfaces to SAP and non-SAP systems.
• Quality assurance and cooperation in compliance with business processes and service level agreements.
• To accurately log time for completed tasks.
• To participate in team activities and team planning e.g. to improve overall team skills or quality of work.
Competency / Skill Requirement:
• Good interpersonal skills and flexibility.
• Willing to accommodate western-Europe working hours.
• Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
• Willing to learn new technologies.
• Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Strong organizational skills.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or IT related field.
• An understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture.
• A minimum of three years’ work experience with SAP ABAP design and development.
• Prior HCM or Payroll experience would be a plus.
• Knowledge in development or maintenance of ESS / MSS services in SAP Portal, Fiori and SAP Cloud connector would be of definite advantage.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.