We at SD Worx Finland are looking for an experienced and dedicated Accounting Manager whose attention to detail and commitment to financial accuracy can drive our company to achieve its financial targets. As a key member of our team, you will have the chance to utilize your financial management skills, influence business strategy, and make a real impact on our success.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting department.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements on a regular basis.
- Establish business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Prepare and submit all legal and statutory declarations (TVA, IC listing, statistics,withholding taxes)
- Support Tax manager and process tax journals, report requirements and reconciliation of the tax accounts.
- Ensure monthly Fixed asset accounting including FA register review, suspense account review and software capitalisation analysis and journals.
- Monthly and quarterly IFRS bookings.
- Ensure accounts are produced correctly in accordance with Local GAAP and Group
accounting policies. Advise of any potential areas of judgement Support wider Finance team on knowledge of local GAAP.
Who you are :
- University education or equivalent in Accountancy
- Experience from working with local GAAP & IFRS
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience (accounting experience in an audit, accountancy firm and/or accounting department)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting laws and regulations.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical abilities coupled with problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Finnish & English language, both written and verbal.
About SD Worx
SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with a global footprint. We have offices in Europe and Mauritius. Our aim? We deliver effective people solutions. We assist companies of all sizes in turning Human Resources into a valuable asset for the business and its staff. Our people solutions cater for the entire employee journey, from payroll to talent attraction, reward, and development. Are you ready to join the team?
What can we offer you?
- An impressive salary in line with your experience.
- A dynamic working environment.
- Professional development through individualized development plans and training.
- Opportunities for career progression, whether you aspire to become more specialized in your field or broaden your knowledge across different areas, there are always opportunities to grow with SD Worx!
SD Worx celebrates diversity. Diversity brings inspiration and innovation to our company. We therefore warmly welcome applications from all talented individuals, regardless of their origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social backgrounds, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and life stage.
From many places, we work as ONE, moving from BETTER to BEST together.
Convinced? Apply now!