SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
Currently we are looking for the candidate for Fullstack Developer role.
Overview of the main tasks
- Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories, if necessary in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood.
- Development of these user stories as software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working.
- Design and development of software modules and business process logic.
- Coordination of tasks within the team according requests of our stakeholders and agreed prioritization schema.
- End-2-end responsibility for assigned software functionalities.
- 3rd-Level-support, Troubleshooting and error correction.
- Executing code reviews.
- Guiding and teaching more junior developers.
- Sharing knowledge about best practices.
Expectations, Experience & Knowledge
- Get to know the software you're responsible for.
- Good understanding of relevant areas/products/user stories regarding the software you’re responsible for.
- Good communicator (oral & written)
- English, confident in speaking and writing
- Successfully completed studies in the field of informatics, mathematics or similar degree, or completed training as an IT specialist in the field of application development.
- Substantial knowledge of software development with the common programming language C#
- +7 years of experience in development
In depth knowledge of
- Net C# (+5years)
- HTML, CSS
- sourcecontrol (TFS, GIT, Sourcesafe, Subversion ...)
- Design Patterns (ORM, Dependency injection, …)
- Experience in working in Scrum
Additional skills (nice to have)
- OpenID Connect
- ASP.NET MVC
- SOAP and REST services
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (pipelines, CI/CD, work items, repos, Git, …)
- A candidate should be open to learn skills in the future.
- Eager to learn
- Interest in participation in international and cross-functional teams
- Collaboration with colleagues within and outside the team.
- Take ownership of the presented issues with the necessary passion.
- Mature professional: someone who is autonomous, proactive and takes initiative.
- Someone who is able to take a pragmatic approach in order to come up with solutions which are simple and feasible.
The possible start date might be 1st of January 2024.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.