SD Worx SAP Solutions is an international division within SD Worx that focuses on digital HR transitions primarily with SAP solutions. We transform our clients' HR organizations into true business support organizations through smarter technologies that drive organizations' strategies. Make cloud your legacy with SD Worx SAP Solutions!
What do we have to offer?
A people-oriented job in which you will shape, implement and guide digital HR solutions for our customers and take your clients and their businesses across Europe to the next level. Plus:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: thanks to seasoned co-workers, training courses, an extensive e-learning academy, and challenging projects
- Career growth: map out your own development path with our internal platform MyMove and grasp various career opportunities, both locally and internationally
What do you have to offer?
A deep understanding of HR processes plus affinity with tech. Or a deep understanding of tech plus affinity with HR. Either way, those determined to get to the bottom of our customers’ needs will fit right in. But also:
- +4 years of experience in SAP HCM configuration (OM/PA/PT/PY/ECP) for Germany or Austria
- have at least 2 end-to-end SAP HCM / ECP project implementation and delivery experience
- You have good knowledge of SAP HCM Business Processes and legislation
- experience in international environment will be an asset
- good written and oral communication skills in English and German
- You have a proven customer experience: ability to interact with clients at all organizational levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent analytical and persuasive skills
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset
- You are available to potential travels (10%)
Which task can you expect?
- Set-up and implementation of SAP HCM / ECP (PY, PT, PA, OM) for new and existing customers according to the project plan and blueprint
- Participation in new or maintenance of existing SAP projects in all phases (workshops, blueprint definition, configuration, functional and technical documentation preparation, quality assurance, trainings, cutover, deployment)
- Act as a SPOC and an Expert for SAP related topics towards Business stakeholders and supported customers.
- Interaction with a broad range of teams in order to provide a high-level technical support
- Proactively follows up on end-to-end resolution of all cases related to supported clients
- To demonstrate a logical and structured approach to own time management and task prioritization.
- Assist clients in change management, possibly facilitate workshops and provide technical/functional trainings to users
- Private Medical Care
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunities
- Stable employment conditions: permanent contract of employment
- Cafeteria System / Multisport
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Subsidy for glasses or lenses
- Bonus Plan
- Financial allowance for remote working
- Language courses
- Integration Events
- Individual development plan
- Professional training
- Best office view in Katowice
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx SAP Solutions lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.