SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
Within the Smart Automation team, we constantly look for opportunities to make our operations more efficient through automation of (partially) manual processes or by building tools to cater for functionalities that are missing in the tooling landscape that will ease the business’ daily operations.
To further support the growth of the team, we are looking for a Functional Analyst to analyse business processes and opportunities for automation in an international environment and make recommendations to improve the operational efficiency.
- Connect and engage with stakeholders, make recommendations for process efficiency
- Gathering and documenting As-is processes through process flow diagrams and data models
- Analyse the data collected, identify automation opportunities and design To-be processes
- Document requirements to enable the design and implementation of the solution
- Translate into clear functional and technical requirement so they can be developed by the development team
- Plan and coordinate the smooth integration of changes to business processes
- Maintain business process documentations that will be used as a reference for preparing test cases and training documents
- Support and train the end users in the understanding and utilizing the automation tools
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements post implementation based on user feedback
- Present progress updates on initiatives to management and key stakeholders
- Act as the point of contact between the stakeholders and the Product Managers/Product Owners
- Active listener, positively challenge the ways of working to be more efficient
- Team focused collaboration in an international and Agile team
- Interaction with other squads, potentially in other tribes within SD Worx
Knowledge and Skills
- Master’s degree in IT/software engineering or equivalent through experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN is a must
- Strong communication skills – English is a must, other languages are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and ability to communicate and liaise with people at all levels in the organisation
- Proven competence on roadmap execution skills
- Pragmatic focus on result and achieving the goals
- Solid business understanding as well as understanding how to deliver high-quality digital products
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Autonomous and take initiatives when relevant
- Good stakeholder management and customer focused
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Agile thinking and working
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, understanding of RPA and low codes would be a plus
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.