At SD Worx Poland, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Poland for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you can develop yourself as a Fullstack Developer. But also:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement:
- Private medical care (LuxMed)
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunities
- Stable employment conditions: permanent contract of employment (after a 3-month probation period,
- Cafeteria system / multisport card
- Meal vouchers – Edenred card
- Financial allowance for remote working
- Free language courses (during your working hours)
- Life insurance & Bonus Plan
- Subsidy for glasses or lenses (500 PLN once every 2 years), Integration events)
- A dynamic environment with flexible working hours
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
Which task can you expect?
Functional and technical understanding of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood; • Development of these user stories as working software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working; • Executing code reviews; • Sharing knowledge, guiding and teaching other developers about best practices.
Our requirements :
In depth knowledge of :
.NET Core & .NET (C#)
• Angular 11+, bootstrap (advanced)
• Typescript, Rxjs
• HTML, CSS, SCSS
• Azure Devops
•Git • Web Api • Entity framework
Basic knowledge of:
• Azure ServiceBus
• ARM templates
• OIDC • MS Bot framework
• Kusto General
• Teamplayer who is able to work independently;
The possible start date might be 1st of January 2024.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.