SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
You’ll be part of a cross-functional Agile team who will be responsible for developing highly interactive Web based products. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Key Accountabilities & Requirements
- Work with development teams and product owners to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Participate in definition of technical documentation
- Work with all key stakeholders to improve software quality and readiness
Expectations, Experience & Knowledge
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net (C#)
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server or MySQL or Oracle or Postgre SQL
- Knowledge in Scrum or other Agile frameworks (Desirable)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Out of the box thinker
- Degree/ Diploma in IT or any other related field
*Please note that the start date might be on 1st January 2024.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.