At SD Worx Poland, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Poland for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you can develop yourself as Frontend Developer. But also:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement:
- Private medical care (LuxMed)
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunities
- Stable employment conditions: permanent contract of employment (after a 3-month probation period,
- Cafeteria system / multisport card
- Meal vouchers – Edenred card
- Financial allowance for remote working
- Free language courses (during your working hours)
- Life insurance & Bonus Plan
- Subsidy for glasses or lenses (500 PLN once every 2 years), Integration events)
- A dynamic environment with flexible working hours
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories, if necessary in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood.
- Development of these user stories as software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working
- Design and development of software modules and business process logic.
- Coordination of tasks within the team according requests of our stakeholders and agreed prioritization schema.
- End-2-end responsibility for assigned software functionalities.
- 3rd-Level-support, Troubleshooting and error correction.
Expectations, Experience & Knowledge
- Get to know the software you're responsible for.
- Good understanding of relevant areas/products/user stories regarding the software you’re responsible for.
- Good communicator (oral & written)
- English, confident in speaking and writing
- Successfully completed studies in the field of informatics, mathematics or similar degree, or completed training as an IT specialist in the field of application development.
- Substantial knowledge of software development with the common programming language C# by using Visual Studio & Azure DevOps
- Previous experiences in HR & Payroll is an advantage
Minimum 3 years of experience in development
In depth knowledge of:
Angular (version 13 or above),Typescript
- SQL + Entity Framework (Core)
- Git, Scrum
- Web Api, Rest Api (optional)
- NET Core & .NET (C#) (optional)
- Notions of or willing to learn: Azure CI/CD (optional)
- Logic apps (optional)
Additional skills nice to have :
Basic knowledge of:
- Azure Devops
- ASP.NET MVC
Personal competencies :
- Interest in new technologies and participation in international and cross-functional teams
- Eager to learn
- Collaboration with colleagues within and outside the team.
- take ownership of the presented issues with the necessary passion.
- Mature professional: someone who is autonomous, proactive and takes initiative.
- Someone who is able to take a pragmatic approach in order to come up with solutions which are simple and feasible.
- Someone who will always keep the end user in mind.
- Someone who is result driven, and for whom making a deadline is a challenge
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.