SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
- Experience in an SAP sales (new account) management role
- Considerable experience of managing relationships at various degrees of seniority
- Experience of managing/overseeing opportunities / changes to time and budget
- Demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding financial objectives / strong operation knowledge and in-depth knowledge of SD Worx’ portfolio
- Excellent analytical, commercial and presentation skills
- A high level of people management ability and managing expectations
- Team-leading experience
Which tasks can you expect?
You will manage allocated workstreams (sales targets (especially New business) as they relate to SD Worx external customers. You will implement and maintain best practice working practices, policies and procedures to drive customers. You will be responsible for a number of large and very large international SAP customers , for the signing and initial follow up of the closed deals - the main focus will be on hunting large complex new international deals.
- You will be the SPOC for your LE international defined (mostly SAP) Portfolio (on contractual & commercial matters)
- Manage your individual & group objectives and targets
- Achieve the assumed growth by closing the opportunities in your and the group portfolio by detecting and understanding client requirements and propose the best solution based on SD Worx’ solutions by using and reinforce our strong relationships and tools with our future (and current) international clients;
- Convince your clients of the added value of SD Worx thanks to our full range of products and services, being able to discuss payroll outsourcing & HR themes tactically and strategically and to follow up HR tendencies and modernizations;
- You take the initiative mapping out the market: You set up an objective business plan and you detect needs and opportunities, creating the correct image of SD Worx as a global Payroll & HR provider by your presence on the market;
- Act as the (future) client owner from a commercial, contractual point of view, work closely together with the external and internal key stakeholders.
- Connect on a regular basis with key stakeholders within and outside our GS division to enhance a smooth, efficient and effective collaboration:
- Local (sales & operations) across the SD Worx Network,
- Product Management & Partner Management teams,
- Solution Consultants & Bid office, Corporate Legal,
- Our partners.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.