SD Worx SAP Solutions is an international division within SD Worx that focuses on digital HR transitions primarily with SAP solutions. We transform our clients' HR organizations into true business support organizations through smarter technologies that drive organizations' strategies. Make cloud your legacy with SD Worx SAP Solutions!
What do we have to offer?
A people-oriented job in which you will shape, implement and guide digital HR solutions for our customers and take your clients and their businesses across Europe to the next level. Plus:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: thanks to seasoned co-workers, training courses, an extensive e-learning academy, and challenging projects
- Career growth: map out your own development path with our internal platform MyMove and grasp various career opportunities, both locally and internationally
What do you have to offer?
A deep understanding of HR processes plus affinity with tech. Or a deep understanding of tech plus affinity with HR. Either way, those determined to get to the bottom of our customers’ needs will fit right in. But also:
- Bachelor degree (HBO)
- Kronos (dimensions) certified is preferred, or
- WFM experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Ambition & inquisitiveness, Excellent communication skills
- Driver’s License
Which task can you expect?
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the nature of the project, but may include:
· Analyze customers’ requirements and agree on project’s and solution’s scope with all project’s stakeholders.
· Create the business cases, prepare the integration scenarios for the implementation and have them validated by the stakeholders.
· Implement the solution, complete all solution configurations and perform additional developments.
· Test the implementation, prepare cutover and complete the data migration.
· Load the application in production, execute the cutover, and finally support the post go-live and ensure the hand-over to the team.
· Assist clients in change management, possibly facilitate workshops and provide technical/functional trainings to users…
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx SAP Solutions lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.