SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
A people-oriented job in which you will shape, implement and guide digital HR solutions for our customers and take your clients and their businesses across Europe to the next level. Plus:
- Numerous benefits such as group and health insurance, bonus plan, smartphone, laptop, etc.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: thanks to seasoned co-workers, training courses, an extensive e-learning academy, and challenging projects
- Career growth: map out your own development path with our internal platform MyMove and grasp various career opportunities, both locally and internationally.
Please note that we do not provide sponsorship for non-EU residents.
What do you have to offer?
A deep understanding of HR processes plus affinity with tech. Or a deep understanding of tech plus affinity with HR. Either way, those determined to get to the bottom of our customers’ needs will fit right in. Also:
- your ability to think and act on bachelor level
- a minimum of three years of relevant experience with SAP HCM
- experience in a customer-focused role
- excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, additional local languages (especially German, French or Dutch) are a bonus
Which task can you expect?
As a seasoned SAP HCM Consultant, you will start your journey at SD Worx SAP Solutions as you are working in now. In the meantime, you will be certified as a SAP SuccessFactors consultant, and you will slowly transition towards being a cloud-based matter expert. Together with experienced SuccessFactors colleagues, we will guide and coach you along the way.
Make cloud your legacy with SD Worx SAP Solutions!
Once you are in your role as a consultant at SD Worx SAP Solutions, you identify and analyse our customers' requirements in order to digitalize their HR processes. You translate these into process flows that are up to par with HR best practices. You take responsibility for the entire project life cycle and ensure successful implementation and integration between modules.
To achieve this, you work closely together, not only with your team members, but also with our customers' key users. By organizing workshops and training sessions for them, you help them maximize the value of their SAP solution.
What does your training schedule look like?
Typically, obtaining SAP SuccessFactors certification requires full-time training that lasts four weeks. However, since we want you to continue doing the projects that you love in SAP HCM, the certification process will take approximately six weeks as you will do the training part-time.
To ensure that you are fully prepared to deliver the best outcomes for yourself and your clients, our trainings programme can last up to a year, tailored to your level of experience.
Don't worry, even after the programme ends your colleagues will continue to offer guidance and support, ensuring that you have access to a wealth of knowledge whenever you need it so you can make cloud your legacy!
What to expect from the application process?
1. Fill out the form and upload your English CV.
2. Is your profile aligned with the job? Then we'll give you a call.
3. If all goes well during that first conversation, we'll invite you to see if your technical skills are a match with SD Worx through a (Teams) interview.
4. If you are convincing, we'll get to know each other better during a (Teams) interview to see if we are a cultural fit.
5. Do we look like the perfect match? Then you'll receive your concrete job offer. Hopefully you'll like it, so we can soon welcome you on your first working day!
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.